Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Been A While...

I work from home now and I love everything about it except when Jaycen is home. Sounds bad to be saying that because Jaycen is my best friend, but it is SO HARD to concentrate with him here. I don't miss the commute, the stupid drivers, wear and tear on my car. I don't miss having my boss over my shoulder all the time. I have found I have a lot more discipline than I thought I did which is cool...I really thought I wouldn't last long, but I never want to see the walls of my cubicle again!

I'm looking for a new vehicle right now and I cannot find a Dodge Durango Limited in this valley with the features I want. It's hard to believe that I can walk on to a lot and buy a vehicle and there isn't one I like. I've looked at every brand and so far I really like the Durango, now I just need to find one!!!

I am really excited Jaycen has started working again. He hates his job right now but thankfully the trucking work has picked up so he can start doing what he loves doing again. We can also start focusing on doing some fun things this year. Riding our 4-wheelers, camping, hunting...Jaycen said as soon as work picks up we can do some ring shopping too which I am really excited about!

There has been some contention between Jaycen and I off and on over the past month or so. I wouldn't blog about it if I didn't feel comfortable about talking about it, if this makes you uncomfortable, you can stop reading. I guess I can call myself damaged or whatever a shrink would call it... I also have a problem with the whole dirty talk texting and emailing with other girls. Whether joking or not. I hate that I am a jealous person and I never used to be like that (thank the cheating bastard ex-husband). It's not that I don't trust Jaycen, but I have lost a lot of confidence in myself after I was cheated on with half of the western US. So over the course of our relationship I've had some "issues" with instances of texting, pictures, emails... Jaycen is a flirt, I know that but I have a problem with women sending him pictures of their boobs, and sending him dirty emails and texts. No matter how I look at it, I can't accept it. I have no problem with Playboy Mag, and pictures of random people but not ex-girlfriends, or women he knows. Am I crazy or normal??? I don't know anymore. If you have some input on this let me know.

Well thats all for now!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, you are totally right...soap opera...here you come! I am so glad you are working from home!!! How fun would that be!! And...DUN DUN DUN...RING SHOPPING!!! Are you kidding me! Is it the kind of ring I am thinking about...wait...let me take a minute and jump up and down and do a little dance!!...........................................................................................YEAH!!!! Okay...and as far as your personal "issues"...they will forever be there. No matter if the are jealousy issues, or some other new green monster that raises its head later down the line. They will come up. And they will pass. There is my professional advice for you.
    Yeah for the new blog update. Thank you ma'am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my feelings regarding the "issues"! I'm not even gonna go there! Just know I love you and I'm so happy for you! Glad you finally posted on your blog! It was good to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you think Jaycen would ever settle down Chan? LOL. He's been a bachelor for a long time, and you've known him longer than anyone! I can't wait to marry him. It's funny because this will sound so cliche' but I knew from the first date. We just clicked. Thanks for the advice guys. I know Elise and I talk about this a lot and sometimes you start to wonder if you are going crazy or if this is normal stuff. I finally feel like today this whole thing is behind us. I know I need to work on not getting worked up over little things, have some confidence and know that he is with me and only me. Most days I feel that way until the ugly green monster shows its head. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty,
    So, I knew he would settle one day, and I am so glad it will be with you! You guys are gonna make such a cute married couple some day soon! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete