Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok. I'm better

Jaycen got home last night from a really miserable road trip, I am so happy he came home in one piece. He's been driving a truck that is less than safe---when he got back he checked the tires and one of them had the cords showing it was so bald. I am really thankful something bad didn't happen....I hate it when he leaves but it's so nice when he comes home. I know he's a pro at driving but I can't help but worry about him out there on the road. It gets really lonely around here without him, it's hard to sleep.

So the six degrees of separation has happened to me this week. It is such a small world!! So Tuesday night Jaycen calls me and tells me that Clay was on his way back from Nebraska hauling cars. He broke down in Wyoming with a load of stolen cars and they were all sent to an impound lot. Crazy. So the next day my Mom is on her way home from a business trip in Idaho with a co-worker and she says, "you will never guess who the cops are looking for". She tells me that 3 people we know, one related to my sister's husband, one my sister used to work for and my Dad's best friend. They are on the run after stealing 81 cars from their own car lot. I said to her that Clay was hauling the cars. Crazy. It's all over the news here in Utah. http://www.kutv.com/mostpopular/story/Cops-Find-3-Auto-Dealer-Execs-In-Missing-Car-Case/bFsAV5pfR0il6jlWv3M98Q.cspx

I hope everybody has a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment