Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frustrated with my job

I seriously feel like I am going to lose my mind right now. A serious panic attack. Most days I can handle my job just fine, but today customers are testing my patience. I have never in my life run into so many people who don't know one single thing about a computer. Even people my age who should at least know the basics! There is really no excuse to not know computers unless you've been living under a rock for the past 10 years. Why do you even own a computer if you don't even know how to get online? I am not here to teach you to use your computer, go take a class! Ok. I'm done.

So on a lighter note, I went to my first class last night for hunter safety. At first I thought it might be a bit boring, but really it was quite interesting. We had over 75 people show up for the class which is about 3 times the amount that usually shows up. My shooting test is on the 17th of January, if I pass that I get my blue card.

Speaking of guns, I've signed up for a class in February at FairWarning Training center to get my concealed permit. I took the class before but got lazy and never sent the application in. Considering the incoming president, this is on the top of my list of priorities. I want to be able to carry a gun for protection!

I am going to get a quick hair cut tonight, hopefully it will do something for this unruly, high-maintenance mop I call hair. Seriously. If it was even remotely attractive I would just shave it off. I am a little high maintenance in general, but my makeup takes about 10 minutes, my hair takes 30. WTF?? Seriously!

Done bitching for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Misty, I am so excited you have a blog. I am going to add you to my page right now. I will be a faithful reader of your day to day life. I don't keep up on mine as well as I should...another new years resolution. Mine is for family in the lower 48 though, to keep them updated. I LOVE IT! Here is ours...www.prattsinalaska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete