Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inspiration

I was talking to my Mom last night about the importance of recording your life with a diary or journal. I was telling her that I wish my grandmother would have done that because I only had her in my life until I was 11. (She was my favorite grandma). I could have read about her daily life and thoughts and what was happening in her life. I realize it's been years since she passed away, but I wish I knew more about her life. My friend Elise has inspired me to start my own blog, regardless if anybody reads this I will have a record of my life that my friends and family can have access to.

It snowed so hard last night that unfortunately I missed my hunter's ed class....I had every intention of getting there even if I was late. I left downtown at 5:30, got home at 8. I only live 20 miles from home!! It was very aggravating, but luckily there is a class starting tonight. It's still snowing now, looks like another long day unfortunately but I am leaving early from work today so I can get there on time!

Over the past few months I've been reconnecting with old classmates and friends on Facebook. It's really neat to see where everyone is in their life and how they turned out. Almost makes me want to attend a reunion!! :) I have re-connected with some people I thought I would never see again. SO COOL!

So I was thinking about Jaycen this morning and how much I love him. I am so fortunate to have him in my life. I know that you can love somebody and have a great relationship but it seems it's the little things that make everything so great with us. He holds my hand when we're sleeping, which makes me smile so much! He's always doing silly things and making me laugh. I swear he's got a whole catalog of different voices he uses. Of course my favorite is Sol Rosenburg, my favorite Jew. LOL. I love that he demands respect but isn't a control freak, I still get butterflies when he kisses me, he is always teaching me new things, his intelligence and personality are a huge turn on. I could go on and on....






No comments:

Post a Comment